Why use a mortgage adviser?
Whether this is your first home purchase or have previously owned a property we are here to present you with informative and unbiased finance options.
One of the most common complaints we get from clients is that their existing bank ignores their concerns and does little to enhance their ongoing relationship. It’s no secret that within this competitive mortgage market banks are looking to target new customers through the door – to that extent they tend to take for granted their existing customer base.
As a mortgage adviser I am on your side and will negotiate for your best interest with experience and knowledge
- Assess your goals, make recommendations on the best way to approach your loan requirements and how best to structure your loan
- Collect the necessary information required by a lender to assess your eligibility and then process the application with the aim of securing an approval and/or pre-approval.
- Keep you fully informed through the loan application process with the lender/s.
- Review your approvals/pre-approvals to ensure that they are competitive in regards to loan terms, conditions and cash contributions made by the lender towards your legal and professional costs.
- Assist and direct you, in need, through the home buying process and the mortgage conditions required to satisfy the bank. Arrange property valuations in need.
- Once all loan conditions have been met we will finalise your home loan lender, your loan structure and negotiate interest rates on your behalf.
- See the home purchase process through to its settlement ensuring all related parties to your new home have completed their requirements in a timely fashion.
- When it comes time to renew your fixed rates we will negotiate with your lender so that you continue to get the best rates.
First Home Buyers
Buying your first home is an exciting time. Owning a home is a milestone that many hard working Kiwi’s aspire to. We are proud to share our knowledge and service in making your dream a reality.
One of the key reasons home owners choose to refinance their loan is to secure a lower interest rate and reduce their monthly repayments. In other instances borrowers may feel that their bank isn’t willing to listen to them lenders and so feel that a change is need.
Are you looking for insurance to cover your next house purchase? Should I cover the most valuable asset I ever have that being myself and the ability for me to work and generate an income?
⇣ Drag elements to your Custom Footer Container ⇣